Basic fee by the distances on certified taxi meter
– Pick up fee: 730 JPY
– Distance fee: 90 JPY with every 280 meters (919 feet)
– Slow move fee: 90 JPY with every 105 seconds in the case the vehicle moves less than 10km/h (6.2mph)
* These fees are similar to ones on a taxi you can get on the street without reservation, except pick-up fee. Since Wilgo is reservation based service, pick up fee is required.
From Tokyo station to Ghibli Museum in Mitaka city
Distance: 21km (13 miles)
Estimated fee: 7,480 JPY including pick up fee
Actual fee will be calculated by the taxi meter with distance and driving speed.
Charter by the hour on certified taxi meter
– First one hour: 4,650 JPY
– Additional 30 minutes: 2,110 JPY
* This option requires minimum three hours chartering.
* This option is not available for the ride less than 15 Km one-way, which is good for exploring Tokyo for sightseeing, shopping and more.
* This option is not available for the ride from/to outside of Tokyo prefecture.
Start time: 9:00 am
End time: 4:20 pm
Total distances: 25 Km
Charter fee: 3,2080 JPY including pick up fee (4,650 JPY x 1 unit + 2,110 JPY x 13 units)
Based on options above mentioned, Wilgo makes a quote to you after getting the details of your request for rides. If requested, Wilgo makes the reservations on behalf of you at restaurants, music venues and etc. Please be advised, however, that some of entertainment events require the personal identity to make the reservation, which means Wilgo as a representative of you can’t get ones for you.
・ Cash (JPY) and following various payment solutions;
– VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Discover
– Apple Pay, Google Pay, QUICPay, iD
– Rakuten Pay, LINE Pay, PayPay, UnionPay(銀聯), Alipay, WeChat Pay
– Wheelchair Lift fee: 1,000 JPY
– Late night fee: 20% more on basic fee from 10 pm to 5 am
・ Wheelchair: free of charge during on vehicle
・ Reclining Wheelchair: 2,000 JPY per your ride
・ Equipment rental service is available.
Wilgo can serve you in the area from or to or within Tokyo. Reservation in advance is required.
From Narita Airport to downtown Tokyo —> Great!
From Haneda Airport to Hakone, hot spa resort area —> Fine!
From Narita Airport to Hakone —> Not Good…
Your departing point or destination of each ride have to be in Tokyo prefecture. Since both Narita Airport and Hakone area are not in Tokyo prefecture, Wilgo can not serve in this case.
However, it would be fine if you stop or stay in Tokyo prior to visiting Hakone after arriving Narita Airport.
6:00-20:00 With reservation in advance, Wilgo serves you in early morning or late night.
Vehicle and Equipments
Vehicle and equipments
Mercedes-Benz V Class Avantgarde with the wheelchair lift and the auxiliary step at side door
The bright color cabin is spacious. A passenger on a wheelchair can get on through rear gate with the lift. Accompanying passengers can take a seat next to the wheelchair side by side, and additional space for large suitcases is available.
Have a relaxed long ride on Wilgo!
Seat arrangement on Wilgo is flexible. The bench seat for three passengers at second row creates large space for a wheelchair at third row. However, it may be better to set a single captain seat both at second and third row for a chat with a passenger on wheelchair. The optional reclining wheelchair provides more comfortable ride thanks to the soft material and headrest.
Fiorella F360EX, wheelchair lift on rear gate, is powerful enough for total weight up to 360kg (790lbs). Refer to lift specification in FAQ section if your own wheelchair fits on lift platform.
On-board AED (Automated External Defibrillator)